Hey character from whatever
Welcome to the wiki of the worst Hey Beter ripoff. Memes are here for u
Where the hecc did Hey Batrick originate from?
Hey Batrick first originated from a poorly made MS Paint meme, featuring the titular Batrick from Spongebob Squarepants and a buff, christian form of Winnie the Pooh nicknamed "Yellow Frick". Whilst only 2 were created, the series started to continue and opened a Discord server with multiple comic strips and a fanmade film being produced by roleplay. We have no clue how this is still a thing, but it's hilarious so we don't fricking care. Or maybe not.
People who actually care for this
Pepperboi: The creator. He forget about this for a long time, but now he is always saying there's big plans for this.
Jamie261: A memer that didn't start making memes with paint.net until 2019. He talks about Don Patch from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, RWBY, Osmosis Jones and other stuff that have nothing to do with Batrick. (yeah come and change this, its outdated -pepperboi)
- No vandalism. It's against FANDOM's Terms of Service, so any vandals will be permanently banned, and reported to FANDOM if necessary.
- Pay respect to others. There is no need to fight, insult, harass, intimidate, get into conflicts with, or otherwise be antisocial and mean to other people. You will be warned if so.
- About dead memes... You are allowed to use dead memes, and you are not allowed to judge others for it. Simple warning.
- Don't advertise... unless you ask nicely for permission, otherwise you will be warned.
- When advertising... Do not post links to the places below. You will be perm banned.
- Fishy links that contain viruses, computer threats or screamers.
- Scams like "Win a free video game" or "Invite for rewards" Discord servers.
- Porn sites.
- No aggressive backseat moderating. You are not allowed to boss others around constantly to get them to do what you want. You will be warned.
- No spamming. You cannot spam the same thing over and over. You will be warned twice.
- No NSFW content or any of that crap. Seriously. You are going to be perm banned for it.
- Please no racism. Otherwise you will be banned permanently.